Can Fruits And Vegetables Be Harmful To Your Health?
We all know how fruits and vegetables are good for our health. They have important vitamins, minerals, fibers, carbohydrates, carotenoids and antioxidants that have been associated with protection from heart diseases, cancer, diabetes, and hypertension.
But some of them are not recommended and can even harm your health, if you have certain disorders.
• If you have a stomach ulcer, avoid onions, garlic, pickles and red pepper.
• In a case of problems with your duodenum or if you have gastritis with high acidity, exclude from your diet oranges, watermelons, grapes, pomegranates, grapefruits, cabbage juice, lemons, garlic, radishes, sorrel, viburnum, plums and horseradish.
• If you have an inflammation process in your alimentary canal, exclude onions, garlic, cabbages, radishes, leek and rutabaga.
• If you have colitis or diarrhea, do not eat watermelons, grapes, cabbages, walnuts and horseradish.
• If you have pancreatitis and entherocolitis, you should exclude oranges, lemons and radishes.
• For cardiovascular disorders, onions, pickles and sorrel are not recommended.
• If you have heart problems accompanied by edemas or have a tendency to retain fluid in your body, exclude watermelons and grapes.
• For high blood pressure, grapes are not recommended.
• If you have a liver disorder, do not eat onions, garlic, pickles, radishes, horseradish, spinach, sorrel and red pepper.
• If you have gallstones, give up tomatoes and kidney beans.
• For problems with your kidneys, exclude garlic, onions, pickles, red pepper, radishes, horseradish, spinach and sorrel.
• If your kidneys are damaged by a potassium deficiency, grapes should be excluded.
• If you have gout, Polyarthritis, or osteoarthritis, give up beans, raspberries, spinach, sorrel, figs and kidney beans.
• If you have diabetes type I, do not include peaches, rice, beets and prunes in your diet.
• If you have epilepsy, garlic is not recommended.
• For high blood coagulation, exclude corn.
• For cystitis, exclude parsley.
• For nephritis (inflammation of the kidney), do not include raspberries and parsley in your diet.
• If there is a chronic festering process in your lungs, grapes should be avoided.