You've probably heard that aloe helps with burns and cuts. But did you know that aloe can cure so many diseases that it sounds like a miracle?
With just one aloe plant you can cure over 80 ailments. Aloe has such a unique chemical composition, proven scientifically, like no other plant. There have been many studies on aloe's healing abilities. It has been proven that aloe heals eczema, dermatitis, cuts and burns; lowers high cholesterol and blood pressure; helps with diabetes; cures gastritis and ulcers; strengthens the immune system, helps with heart, kidney and liver disorders; stops the growth of cancer tumors; helps with impotency; cures colds and the flu, kills yeast infections; stops hair loss and much more... Many articles on aloe's amazing healing abilities were published in the most prestigious medicinal magazines.
There are polysaccharides in aloe gel that have very strong immunomodulatory and anti tumor properties proven scientifically. Aloe gel strengthens the immune system and destroys cancer tumors. There are two ways to prepare aloe gel at home: a regular method and a biogenic stimulation method. The biogenic stimulation method is very powerful and home remedies based on it are used for curing very serious diseases, like stomach cancer, tuberculosis, radiation burns or mastopathy. This is a very powerful weapon against tumors and other diseases. This method was proven scientifically in 1930s.
While traditional medicine has been using aloe as a part of some drugs or cosmetic products for decades, folk medicine has been using aloe for a few thousand years and has built up an impressive collection of home remedies for many ailments.
Here are some of the important subjects covered in this no-holds-barred report:
- The history of Aloe's healing abilities and some proven impressive scientific facts
- How to take good care of your Aloe plant and what the signs of poor care are
- The amazing chemical composition of Aloe organized in a very-easy-to-read table
- An explanation and step-by-step instructions on the biogenic stimulation method 130+ home remedies for 80+ disorders 25+ easy to make homemade beauty remedies, including a recipe for an anti wrinkle facial moisturizer 'Cleopatra'
- The best FREE aloe resources
Find out more information in Yulia Berry's ebook "Aloe – Your Miracle Doctor”
Hey great informative article on the benefits of using aloe vera. I would like to share my mantra for fighting hair fall. 1) Use Parachute Advansed Therapie Hair Vitaliser to control hair fall and make the hair stronger and thicker. Massage it on your scalp for 10 mins and leave it overnight.
2) Use a mild/herbal shampoo thrice a week and a reputed conditioner twice a week.
3) Apply the conditioner to the tips of the hair and not to the scalp.
4) Eat well and include fruits and vegetables in your diet. Avoid junk food.
5) Exercise, as it increases blood circulation to the scalp.
6) Relax and don't take stress as stress leads to hairfall. So sleep well.
Post a Comment